Seeking great short films on mental health, to show them to the world
If you have a short documentary, narrative or animation featuring any kind of mental health issue, with great storytelling and powerful characters to engage audiences, we want to show it here – and we’re offering cash prizes for the best submissions.
Please see the 2015 Winners and Selections below.
- Celebrates and promotes filmmakers whose work aligns with the MHC mission of awareness and public benefit
- All Official Selections will be webcast on the Mental Health Channel, potentially to millions of viewers, and promoted through MHC web and social media networks
- 1st place winner will receive $1000, 2nd place $500, 3rd place $250
- All styles welcome: Documentary, Narrative, Animated, Experimental or Music Video
- Short films only - 20 minutes or less
- Filmmakers may submit multiple entries
- High production value required
- Films may have been produced any time in the last 10 years
- Submissions accepted only through Withoutabox.com or FilmFreeway.com